Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Detroit loves my face

posted by Andy Leff
At least, the Detroit Free Press does, as demonstrated in Carol Cain's terrific article about blogs as marketing tools.

Yes, those are my blogging tips in the sidebar. Yes, those are my quotes in the article. And yes, that's the reason my head swelled to such ginormous proportions that the paper had to print an equally humongous picture of me. (It gets bigger with each click, too.)

Anyway, please let me know if the tools mentioned in the article are helpful for you and your business. I love a good success story, so post 'em here when you get 'em.

Who knows ... we might even spin your story out into a post, and feature YOUR huge smiling face on IncPlace! That alone is worth a comment.

Labels: ,



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?